We all like to test our guitars with an amp we own, so I offer you 14 days to test this guitar. If you don’t like it, you simply send it back to me with no hassle.
Greco Stratocaster SE500N from 1978, when this brand became well known on domestic market and started to be recognisable on markets outside the Japan.
This guitar represents all what Greco achieved those days: perfect craftsmanship, high quality hardware and good vintage Fender reproduction. Maybe not as good as Grecos from early 80’s, but we have to acknowledge that those are really expensive nowadays.
So if you’re looking for vintage sounding axe that’s fully restored and stage-ready. Axe that will give you the feeling similar to playing on Fender Stratocaster from ’50s, than you need to have one of those late ’70s Grecos.
Guitar is all original with hippie natural finish, that aged nicely. Wood grain is fully visible and its overall condition is mint.
Equipped with high-end Excel singles which make this Stratocaster sounding vintage, edgy and bright with no buzzes and very low level of hums.
Comes in original Greco gigbag.
- Greco SE500N ;
- Original frets, 80% remaining. Polished and stage-ready;
- 25,5″ scale;
- 21 frets;
- Sen (Japanese Ash) body;
- Maple fingerboard; (looking for rosewood fingerboard? check: Fernandes Stratocaster FST60, Tokai Telecaster TTE-60)
- Maple neck;
- Neck profile: V;
- Radius: 7,25″;
- Vintage MH-803 Greco signed tunners,
- S.T.C made in Japan tremolo bridge;
- Original electric circuit and pots,
- Greco bigBag inclued;
- Comes in a professional transportation box, ready to be shipped.