We all like to test our guitars with an amp we own, so I offer you 14 days to test this guitar. If you don’t like it, you simply send it back to me with no hassle.
Yes I love this Tele. It may look like inspired by Jim Root telecaster, but it have been released by Fender in 2007, while our Tokai TTE-60 Custom Edition Telecaster was made in 1986.
What is even more crazy is the fact, that this Tele has exactly the same neck profile as Root’a signature which is 12”. Pretty sure this kind of Teles were more inspirations for Jim Root, than this famous guitarist for Tokai’s luthiers 😉
Anyways, this is definitely very comfortable and good looking axe. One of the prettiest Teles from 80s in excellent condition.
Great Alnico pickups are very hot and well synchronized. There’s even push/pull switch so you can use neck humbucker as regular single, which still stays in good relation with rest of the settings.
- Original frets, 90% remaining. Polished and stage-ready;
- 25″ scale
- 22 frets;
- 3,4 kg total weight
- Rosewood fretboard;
- maple neck;
- neck profile: D;
- nut size: 42 mm
- Radius: 12″
- alder or maple body
- 9,17kΩ neck Alnico humbucker
- 11,2kΩ bridge Alnico single;
- great two-cast tremolo bridge
- black vintage deluxe Kluson-style tuners
- All-original electronics;
- Soft black case from the era included;
- comes in a box, ready to be shipped worldwide.