Beautiful, nearly mint condition Fernandes Stratocaster. Those are highly desirable. RST50-64 is made with the specification of a 1964 Stratocaster. Guitar has been a part of my collection for over a year.
What makes that Strat special is: its lightweight construction and beautiful dark rosewood.
The guitar is all original, set up and stage-ready.
- 100% original;
- Fernandes The Revival RST-50-64;
- Made in 80’s in Japan;
- 41,5 mm nut size;
- 3,4 kg / 7.49 Ibs;
- Original frets, 90% remaining. Polished and stage-ready; Size: vintage
- 25,5″ scale;
- 21 frets;
- 1 string tree;
- Alder body;
- Rosewood fingerboard;
- Maple neck;
- Neck profile: vintage C
- Radius: 7,25″;
- Vintage Kluson-style tuners,
- Made in Japan tremolo bridge, Revival Saddles;
- Original electric circuit and pots,
- GigBag included;
- Comes in a professional transportation box, ready to be shipped.