We all like to test our guitars with an amp we own, so I offer you 14 days to test this guitar. If you don’t like it, you simply send it back to me with no hassle.
One of the most appreciated guitars form Taiwanese Yako factory. Squier by Fender is a bit higher version than Squier Standard. Above both there’s Vista series that has been produced back in the 80’s in Japan.
This Jagmaster is made in a first years after moving the production from Japan. We modified it “just a bit” 😈😈😈: custom tortoise pickguard, Suhr DSV humbucker, Bumblebee capacitor, full carving and pickguard shielding, new electric circuit, Fender pots and Gotoh tuners made this axe stage-ready!
- Original frets, 90% remaining. Polished and stage-ready;
- 24,5″ scale;
- 21 frets;
- Rosewood fretboard;
- Maple neck;
- Neck profile: C;
- Radius: 9,5″;
- Squier tremolo bridge;
- Soft black case included;
- Comes in a box, ready to be shipped.
Mods made on Jagmaster:
- Suhr DSV humbucker;
- Vintage Japanese Alnico Single;
- Rewired electric circuit based on Fender pots and Bumblebee Capacitor;
- Replaced stock tuners for Gotoh tuners;
- Tortoise pickguard with sharp black edges;