We all like to test our guitars with an amp we own, so I offer you 14 days to test this guitar. If you don’t like it, you simply send it back to me with no hassle.
This Rickenbacker 620 copy is highly playable, despite the fact it’s equipped with 11-52 strings (Ernie Ball Light Gauge.), it is really soft and easy to make sound. Comfortable neck, vast choice of sounds and all-original electronics, these are the trademarks of that guitar!
If you’re looking for one of its kind guitar – you should go for that Aria Pro II
- 1978 or 1979;
- Original frets, 80% remaining. Polished and stage-ready;
- 23″ scale (535mm);
- 21 frets;
- Rosewood fretboard;
- Beech neck;
- Highly playable slim D neck profile;
- Radius: 12″
- Beech chambered body with maple top and back,
- 7,6kΩ and 7,9kΩ pickups;
- All-original electronics with double output: stereo + mono;
- Stereo-mono cable included;
- Soft gray case from the era included;
- comes in a box, ready to be shipped.